i am willing to pay big time money for some fowl.

2fb6_12.JPG

0dd2_12.JPG

00f5_12.JPG

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heck no thats not what im looking for

those are just ringnecks bud

im one a higher scale than ringnecks

hahaha

Harleys Girl those are some beautiful ringnecks.

I'm sure Harley was just trying to help
smile.png

On your other post didnt you say something about Impeyans? I know there is a website somewhere that sells pairs for $395.00 including shipping.
At one period I was looking into getting some, but a couple of my ringnecks had escaped and I just didnt want to risk spending that much money on them.

I have met a breeder or the grey peacock pheasants a few times I will be seeing him on teh 4th of may, I can check with him but I am a little unsure of purchasing them and sending them I am in VT so it would be a long way and I don't want to tie up my money in it if something could go wrong. You can PM me your info and I can pass the word on if you would like. let me know

I have to say I find it funny you were willing to spend a few grand on a type of pheasant that you didn't even know the name of
wink.png
And the step higher than ringnecks comment won't make you many friends, ringnecks are beautiful birds even if they are too "common" for you.
lol.png

Have you looked on eggbid, or ovabid, or Ebay? What about the Gamebird and Conservationist's Gazette? It has tons of ads in it for all kinds of exotic fowl.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Lisa

knew exactly what you were talking about just sold last pr for 500.oo sorry please be nice on this web site every body trys to help one another rich or poor . thanks oh by the way i am looking for red-breasted geese to buy any body have some for sale?

DUCKS RULE

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom