I am WOMAN..... as I beat my chest show you pictures of my coop!!

Scooter&Suzie :

Whoaa...
droolin.gif
You're comon' over to my house! My mom would love to have that.
love.gif
I doubt I could ever make that... or even my dad, maybe!
th.gif

Ahhh Thanks~ don't doubt!! It never hurts to try, you could make it a family project and all have fun doing it!
wee.gif

Quote:
Thanks!! I knew what I wanted to build and I could see it in my mind... so I just had to turn that visualization into the real thing!! This has been so much fun for me to build~ I think I found a new hobby with building things!! Haha again though~ thanks and I'm glad you are so impressed with it.

I am going to see about using hardwire cloth or I may going over to lowes and see what else I can find to use there. But I'm definately going to leave it open! It lets in a nice little draft from the bottom and then I can close it up when it gets to cold out in the winter. So quick question about the shavings~ how often do you replace the shavings in the coop?

Quote:
You know I found myself laying inside of it the other day staring out the window and thinking I could take some awesome naps out there!!! So to answer your question I have totally thought about it
gig.gif

celebrate.gif
Nice job! You should be proud! Your kids look happy too.What a good thing to show them,if you want something bad enough....you figure out how to do it...and do it! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom