I am ??????????

Quote:
What would the australorp be crossd with to make such a small bird????

There actually are bantam Australorps. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australorp
smile.png

However... Now that I looked at her again it looks like she has a rose comb, which would rule out Australorp. I'm not sure on her breed. Australorp was a guess.

Hen 1 and 3 look like sebright mixes. Hen 2 maybe be a beardless EE, possibly the same mix as your roo. Looks like she's blue?

Did you see any of the parent birds? She might have had 1 or 2 roos over different kinds of hens, depending on how big her flock was.

Quote:
Great thank you sooo much!
New chicken mama here and I amjust tryng to know what I have so I know what my eventuall eggs will be giving me!

Quote:
The only thing wrong with saying 3 is a Wyandotte is all Wyandottes have yellow legs, regardless of feather color.
hmm.png

th.gif
that is true isnt it....hmmm my guess is 3 is a mix then. with a rose comb and slate legs...
hu.gif
i cant think of another breed like that. but my guesses of the others remaine the same
big_smile.png
. i didnt see the legs on hen 3 lol

Quote:
The only thing wrong with saying 3 is a Wyandotte is all Wyandottes have yellow legs, regardless of feather color.
hmm.png

th.gif
that is true isnt it....hmmm my guess is 3 is a mix then. with a rose comb and slate legs...
hu.gif
i cant think of another breed like that. but my guesses of the others remaine the same
big_smile.png
. i didnt see the legs on hen 3 lol

Yeah, she probably is a mix. And I didn't think of sexlink for #2. I agree with that.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom