I bought a brand new mobile home!

Maryallison

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Fountain, Florida
Oh I just can't wait! Everyone cross your fingers...
tongue.png
...my house outta be here really soon! I have gone through 2 months of paperwork and now the big day is comming!!!! We had guys out working on the house prep site Thursday and suppose to be out here again on Monday.

For the last 4 years me and my family (husband & 2 kids) have lived in a small single wide mobile home. One day I was out shopping and noticed....PRICES ARE DOWN! So I told my DH and they house shopping began! We've owned our property 11 years and at the beginning we had a very nice doublewide mobile home. After my husband's job moved us we sold the mobile home and kept the property.

SO anyways.....my big new house will be here soon and I am very excited! I am excited for all of us! My kids are both going to have very big nice new rooms. And I will get to move outta my mother in laws house--haha!

With some of the newer ones, you can hardly even tell it's a mobile. They have sky lights, garden tubs, and lots of cool stuff. Congratulations, that's awesome!

Last edited:
YaY! we are looking into getting a new home too:) one with three bedrooms. we live in an old single wide with three kids.. not working too good lol. so we are looking into modular homes.
smile.png
also gonna have a basement. storms scare me sometimes so i want something i can go downstairs in. lol. but we have to wait till tomorrow to see if we are approved for our loan..
big_smile.png
this will be a first time homebuyers thing to. so if we are approved, we will get that extra money.. yay! lol.

anyway, congrats. wish me luck too lol

Sue
ill have to take pics of the old trailer and pics of the new place(if we get it lol)

Back
Top Bottom