I can’t be the only one....

Pics
I can’t be the only one who’s got a sass hole on their hands.....

I didn’t clean & fill her pool fast enough so she’s beachin in the mud
View attachment 3099736
Even after her pool was ready she held her ground in the mud, mean muggin me the whole time 😂 gotta love her sass!
You arent. Boy you haven’t seen nothing. If you saw my Emily, shes such a diva.

She requests the fan everyday. If i touch her when shes getting beauty rest, her face turns red and she gets angry and grumpy. If Em’s face is red you KNOW shes mad.

if someone tries to fight her she gets on her tippy toes and looks up at them. (Because their like x2 her size.)

Em doesn’t like anyone getting food without her permission. She likes to throughly inspect all food that gets eaten by the other chickens.

Shes tiny and adorable and i love her with all my heart.

C0C49016-02C4-4934-B752-83C40A9182F0.jpeg

This is my Emmy girl. Shes a bantam cochin but don’t let her size fool you.

You arent. Boy you haven’t seen nothing. If you saw my Emily, shes such a diva.

She requests the fan everyday. If i touch her when shes getting beauty rest, her face turns red and she gets angry and grumpy. If Em’s face is red you KNOW shes mad.

if someone tries to fight her she gets on her tippy toes and looks up at them. (Because their like x2 her size.)

Shes tiny and adorable and i love her with all my heart.
This made me smile the whole time I read it!

Sounds like you got your hands full with that diva 🤣 I mean come on! A fan?? She’s got you wrapped around her finger haha

I don’t know what it is about the sassy ones but they’re everyone’s favorite! I say the more sass the better 🤣

Can we see a picture of diva Em??

This made me smile the whole time I read it!

Sounds like you got your hands full with that diva 🤣 I mean come on! A fan?? She’s got you wrapped around her finger haha

I don’t know what it is about the sassy ones but they’re everyone’s favorite! I say the more sass the better 🤣

Can we see a picture of diva Em??
She definitely does.

I know right? their just amazing :lol:

heres a bonus Emily video from when she was a chick.

My little girl Chocolate decided to turn up the sass a bit during picture time yesterday.

Here she is hogging the pool and having a splash.

View attachment 3217891

Making a mess of herself with some melon.

View attachment 3217894

After covering herself in watermelon juice she apparently decided that the freshly filled pool wasn't good enough for her. Instead, she found her way back to their pen, where I had just emptied the pond, and decided a muddy pit was more her style. After hearing a few surprised quacks, I came over to find her like this.

View attachment 3217904
Its the new fashion trend. All the trendy ducks are doing it.

Any of you watch munchkin the duck? I don’t own ducks because my chickens make enough water bills as it is lol.. (Darling used to clog up the water and splash in it.) but i love munchkin.

🤣 oh man the muddy duck did me in! She like “Yes I saw the clean pool. And yes I decided the mud pit was more my style. What you gon do about it?”

Haha my brother who was taking the picture said she had that "I'll do it again" look on her face. I was surprised how easily she let me pick her up and take her back to the pool.

Yup khakis be sassy!! And they sure are little but mighty! Gotta love that.

My littlest duck is a KC named She-Hulk. Huge personality! She was on her best behavior for pictures yesterday, but generally it's a race between her and Chocolate to see who can be sassiest. I'll have to catch her in the act and get everyone some pictures.

shehulkportrait.jpg

Any of you watch munchkin the duck? I don’t own ducks because my chickens make enough water bills as it is lol.. (Darling used to clog up the water and splash in it.) but i love munchkin.
Is that the duck that goes to Dunkin’ Donuts? I don’t do much social media but my sister has sent me pics and videos of the Dunkin’ Donuts duck and I can’t 🤣 She’s so cute and sassy!

Haha my brother who was taking the picture said she had that "I'll do it again" look on her face. I was surprised how easily she let me pick her up and take her back to the pool.

My littlest duck is a KC named She-Hulk. Huge personality! She was on her best behavior for pictures yesterday, but generally it's a race between her and Chocolate to see who can be sassiest. I'll have to catch her in the act and get everyone some pictures.

View attachment 3218123
Oh I’m sure she’ll do it again! I can totally see that look!

Yes please catch her in the act!

That’s so funny your sassies are pekins and khakis cause that’s my 2 sassiest, a pekin and a khaki.

Back
Top Bottom