I cant believe what this guy said!

Forgot to say how sorry I am you had the experience you did with that idiot on the phone!!!
thanks, I guess this was a good learning experience not to listen to idiots who think they know everything. I really wish I lived close to you, I would come and get a drake or two from you

thanks, I guess this was a good learning experience not to listen to idiots who think they know everything.
I really wish I lived close to you, I would come and get a drake or two from you

Where are you located? I have some WH eggs in my incubator (8 SQ line) and will be selling anything I dont want. Are you interested? I will also be selling 2 of my adult hens soon, after breeding season.

Where are you located? I have some WH eggs in my incubator (8 SQ line) and will be selling anything I dont want. Are you interested? I will also be selling 2 of my adult hens soon, after breeding season.

I live in northwestern Oregon, I would love to buy your two hens but shipping would probably be to high but please pm me and let me know what your prices are and if you ship what shipping would be

Back
Top Bottom