I can't even give them away!!!!

Quote:
I think anyone here will say the same thing... Those groups don't work!!!
tongue2.gif

I'm trying to "replace" (sounds like such a bad word tho...) my little flock with an entire flock of silkies and silkie Xs because i think they are the cutest little things ever!!! I'm 2 silkie (roosters!!!! GAH) and one sizzle in right now... LOL. I'm only getting a couple when they get them in, really.....
hide.gif

If you were closer I would take them. I got plenty of room and a really good Barred Rock mamma that only hatched three of her ten eggs that would adopt them. The other eggs werent fertile. My rooster has to many girls to take care of. I would propbably take two of the cockrels to.
sad.png
I have been looking for some. I hope you find good homes for them all.

Quote:
I'm in Petaluma too. What type of chicks do you have? If I had seen this earlier I would of responded but I just picked up six. Went from 4 to 10. Go figure chicken mat. And what feed store is expecting silkies?

number one you dont give them away you sell them....for some reason if you are giving them away people dont want them.....I dont understand it but true....place your ad only 5 left at 5 dollars will not have anymore this year first come first served...works every time....

Ok...the problem with the internet is that while I am cleaning my bathroom my mind is remembering all of these posts and I want to STOP cleaning the BR so that I can POST a comment...
roll.png
I was just thinking of the people who have commented that they need more roos but are too far away...and all of those roos that need to be "Rehomed" and I decided that what we need is an underground roo road... (play cheesy music)
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm in Petaluma too. What type of chicks do you have? If I had seen this earlier I would of responded but I just picked up six. Went from 4 to 10. Go figure chicken mat. And what feed store is expecting silkies?

Really?! Yay someone close by!!!!! LOL. I've got 4 Polish Xs( i think 2 boys and 2 girls) and 1 Cochin X Silkie (pretty sure it's a boy...)

As for silkies... IDK if i want to give away my sources... hehehe. Rivertown is supposed to be getting them in on the 13th, at least that's what they said a couple weeks ago when I begged them to let me see the incoming chick list that they hide now...

Back
Top Bottom