I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE TO GET AMERAUCANAS????

ChickForLife

Walking my Chicken
Apr 22, 2020
🌲Connecticut🌲
I have searched the internet high and low and have no hope on finding 1 day old ameraucana chicks (for a reasonable price?) :barnie

Me on the outside = :caf Me on the inside = :mad:

All I want is a baby ameraucana chicks; and a black copper maran and a lavender orpington and a few silkies and a cochin and a gold wyandotte and a silver laved polish:oops:; but I could find those.

Please?! :lol:

I have searched the internet high and low and have no hope on finding 1 day old ameraucana chicks (for a reasonable price?) :barnie

Me on the outside = :caf Me on the inside = :mad:

All I want is a baby ameraucana chicks; and a black copper maran and a lavender orpington and a few silkies and a cochin and a gold wyandotte and a silver laved polish:oops:; but I could find those.

Please?! :lol:
I'm in Delaware, and raised some of my own, hatch date April 25th hen, May 23rd Rooster, both pure Ameraucana. I know it's a bit of a drive but let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 20200904_083404.jpg
    20200904_083404.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 13
I am in Massachusetts and have blue/black/splash ameracaunas. I sell the chicks on Craigslist but I will not have any now until next spring. I do have a couple of nice blue ameracauna roosters .. and maybe one black that I would sell. If you got a few ameracauna hens you hatch your own chicks.

Back
Top Bottom