I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE TO GET AMERAUCANAS????

ChickForLife

Walking my Chicken
Apr 22, 2020
🌲Connecticut🌲
I have searched the internet high and low and have no hope on finding 1 day old ameraucana chicks (for a reasonable price?) :barnie

Me on the outside = :caf Me on the inside = :mad:

All I want is a baby ameraucana chicks; and a black copper maran and a lavender orpington and a few silkies and a cochin and a gold wyandotte and a silver laved polish:oops:; but I could find those.

Please?! :lol:

I have searched the internet high and low and have no hope on finding 1 day old ameraucana chicks (for a reasonable price?)

Do you specifically want true Ameraucanas? (come in specific colors, meet specific standards for appearance, lay blue eggs)

Or would you be happy with a bird that lays blue or green colored eggs but you might not know in advance what it will look like? Because lots of hatchery sell Easter Eggers (usually lay blue or green eggs) for more reasonable prices. They call them by many different names, which might not show up if you were searching for "Ameraucanas."

(I'm not trying to tell you what kind to get, just trying to understand what you want. Chicken names can get confusing sometimes.)

Back
Top Bottom