I cant find customers!

Update: I sold all 7 of my birds within the last few weeks before Thanksgiving. It cost me about $30 each to raise and I sold them for $5 a pound, or roughly $70 each. In the end i made $150 profit

Thanks for the tip on the solar light. I'll see if I can get one for free somewhere or cheaper than $20.00.
smile.png

I breed Flemish Giant, New Zealand, Californian and Dutch.
Great looking reuse of free pallets!!!LOL
gig.gif

I sold most of my turkeys with my CSA package: rangers, eggs and the turkey. It was easy, I offered 10 shares and they filled up fast. My other suggestion is if this is a more permenant venture to post on localharvest, I've had good luck with it!
What exactly is a CSA package?
idunno.gif

Thanks for the tip on the solar light. I'll see if I can get one for free somewhere or cheaper than $20.00. :)

I breed Flemish Giant, New Zealand, Californian and Dutch.

Great looking reuse of free pallets!!!LOL:gig
I sold most of my turkeys with my CSA package: rangers, eggs and the turkey. It was easy, I offered 10 shares and they filled up fast. My other suggestion is if this is a more permenant venture to post on localharvest, I've had good luck with it!

What exactly is a CSA package?:idunno

In my area, we have CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) programs where you pay a certain amount of money to a farm(er) or an individual and you get a box of meat, eggs, fruits, veggies, seeds, jelly's, jams, etc. or whatever they have on a weekly or monthly basis. In my area, there is a waiting list to get on all of the CSA programs. :/

Some programs may cost $300.00 for 12 weeks of goodies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom