I can't get a scary movie out of my mind

I have a strong preference to watching episodes of Chicken TV....
wink.png

I take extra measures to avoid seeing any scary episodes where the eagle kills the chicken.....
tongue.png

I have zero fascination with how low humanity can go. Will not watch the news either..

Most disturbing movie ever for me was Event Horizon.
ON

Yeah. Generally I am not into gory or violent movies either. I seem to regret each and every time I get talked into one by my daughter.
hmm.png

I am a huge horror movie fanatic. I am one of those people who cannot fall asleep without the tv on and will usually choose to have either Chiller on or a scary movie. There are still times where a certain movie has a scene or two that get to me.

The ending of the Mist actually made me cry. I am not a crier, I rarely cry but that ending really disturbed me.

The rape scene in The Last House on The Left (the remake, I don't remember that scene being so bad in the original). I actually shut the movie off at that point and had to finish watching it days later. (Although the microwave scene at the end made the movie worth it).

What you have to remember is that yes horrible things happen daily. But it is just a movie.

Back
Top Bottom