I caught a raccoon & another & another ***GRAPHIC PICS*** pic heavy

Well I did not go coon hunting last night.. Because I worked so hard cleaning the coop I was to triered protect it :p
So I did a little scouting an I out up a trail camera an this morning I checked the pics an there is TWO raccoons an they were at the coop from 9:30 pm to 4:35 am so tonight I think there will be a dead coon

Good luck! Yeah, I'm sure I've got a few. They don't go out of their way to get into coop. They eat spilled feed, dig for grubs & leave. However, I saw signs of them being on our back deck. Turned over the recycling bin & tore up the tall compost bin liner that hangs out a bit around the edge. We've fixed up the old live trap from the previous escapee, and have it ready to place bait in tonight. Will leave a nice marshmallow trail too for 'em!

I just shot a varmint this morning for eating my chicken feed. Grrrr! I missed the first time, but it was scared into a nice frozen position for the final shot. Love those CCI Stingers ammo for my .22. Gets the job done quick!

go get'em redneck!! , i had a coon get into my coop and all it wanted was the feed and once i started not leaving the feed out it ate all my birdseed! after trapping 3 cats i got the big bruin and that was the end of that, in respect to my neighbor who likes to watch what i do i did the deed in my garage, i had one more at the birdfeeder but a friendly car took care of that one.

now i have lttle chipmunks all over but my daughter loves watching them so they get all the feed they want when she feeds them.

holy smokes! that must me one tough and agile coon! it tore the snot outa that trap forsure, what you could try is build a box around the back end of the trap so it covers the hole and also prevents them from reaching in and stealing bait. its what i had to do **** thing took three cans worth of tuna and never got caught till i covered the end.

good luck getting him shellz if he can do that to a trap if he decides to have chicken one night it would be messy

Back
Top Bottom