I currently are hatching six silver laced sebrights

Chicken queen xx

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2022
In the eggs when I last candled I saw 1 egg had movement one egg looked like it had a heart beat but the rest were empty looking or had small bits shadowed but the rest clear what does this mean?
There due tomorrow should I candle again or is it just best to wait till tomorrow?

Oh and another thing as this is my first time with this breed do they hatch on there own or are they requiring assistance to hatch ?

2 I can see life it it’s just the rest I can’t what I was asking is can I candle them or is it best to leave it till tomorrow.

Today is hatch day so far nothing I candled and only 2 look like they have anything in should I crack open the ones that look empty cause nothing looks like it’s even growning

Today is hatch day so far nothing I candled and only 2 look like they have anything in should I crack open the ones that look empty cause nothing looks like it’s even growning
How long have they been in the incubator? If they're due to hatch today, then that would mean that they've been in there for about 21 days, and at that rate, any that have nothing in them will not hatch.

Back
Top Bottom