I.D. Bands for your Peafowl

Very cute! Just love the bits of text you add to pictures, always makes me smile.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Good find, thanks Kathy!
Although I'm kind of paranoid about a band that's not going to come off if it gets caught on something.
I was imagining something along the lines of those flat plastic bands that have numbers on them.

Last edited:
Thanks MinxFox!
Those are exactly the ones I was thinking of, but they only print numbers 1-200. So no phone numbers.
sad.png

It's interesting that one lower down on this list says they can be written on with permanent marker - maybe it would work with the bandettes as well?

Sorry for reviving an often discussed subject, but:
Has anyone come across plastic leg bands that can be imprinted with information like phone numbers?
They are'nt plastic- but I use brass name plates I get made up at the saddlery store- Affordable if you only have a few birds. I have them print my tel # in the largest font possible (assuming someone may be trying to read them with binoculars or something)- I have posted instructions and pictures on how I do it at the start of this thread ID bands for peafowl. They work great- they do come off periodically-, but I consider that safety release feature....so I get several extras made at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom