I did not do it, I did not do it!! OK, I GIVE I DID.

Well the time off was fun while it lasted.. hahhaah after this one I am sure with our weather there will be no more. gets up in the high 60's low 70's during the day but dropping in the 50's at night. I am sure after these the show is over for the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think..............
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL, yes, my incubators are ALL OFF... as of this morning, I gave up on the last 2 eggs. I rinsed the hatcher out and coiled up the cords, but it's still sitting over there cuz I have not sterilized it and boxed it up (with TAPE, lol) yet like I have everything else already (just being lazy, hmmhmm). But truthfully, I'm really only done cuz my Hens have stopped laying
lol.png
I felt the incubating twinge bigtime as soon as I picked the last little fluffed keet of my last hatch up out of the hatcher
roll.png
Almost called my friend and asked if she had any Guinea eggs sittin' in the egg basket on her counter that I could have
he.gif
(I KNOW her Hens are still laying, sigh). I'm still getting 1-2 eggs a day from a couple of my Hens, and I have to physically force myself to put them in the fridge, ugh!

I'd have incubated those eggs too if I had found them, still cracks me up tho cuz you said you were done, lol.
It's ok, I slipped once too
hide.gif

I'm looking fwd to your keet pics!

You slipped up once.*looks at her suspicously*

LOL I did... I said I was done incubating and I ended up setting one last batch of eggs in a moment of weakness, lol. But now, for real... I really am done for the year!

Waiting on pictures
caf.gif

I hatched out one Pied keet yesterday, I think the other two eggs died.
hit.gif
barnie.gif
Poor 'lil thing is gonna be awful loney.
sad.png
My next batch of Guineas isn't due until around the 1st or 2nd week of Oct.

~Aspen

76789_septbabies.jpg

Ok all here is number 1... my late september babies... as you can see there are others pipping through.. so by morning I should have some more..... then i swear............. I will clean and hide this bator from myself.. I don't need sept/oct babies in Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76789_securedownload1.jpg

Well grab your coffee
caf.gif
but you might be disappointed cause all this batch is going to produce is pearl greys.. lol.. both momma and daddy are pearl grays...
jumpy.gif
and i promise this is the last
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom