I didn't get a chance...

Sweetheart I'm sorry you lost him, but I'm so happy you had him and he had you. Don't mourn his loss, celebrate his life and his legacy to you and put together a memory book or box of him that contains your fondest memories, and advice he gave you; even items he might have given you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited:
Thank you guys... I'm trying to think the best, and my husband isn't being very 'loving'. He's not good with the emotional stuff... so I just needed a little something to get through until I can talk to my family more. Not until tomorrow anyways.
hit.gif
Thank you all for being such good people!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
You just did. Take comfort in the fact that he didn't suffer-that in and of itself is a true blessing.
hugs.gif

He knows darlin'. He knows.

He will be waiting for you on the other side of the veil with open arms.
When you can.... imagine his joy at being in a perfect body, in a perfect place and in the perfect company of Him and his beloved son.

The wait is only long for those of us left behind.

((hugs))

Perhaps when my grandmother passed she thought that maybe I didn't know how much she loved me but I knew. I knew cuz of the way she treated me and I have no doubt your grandfather knows to that you loved him. Sure you can't be there for the services but truth is, he ain't there either. He may be watching but he's not there.

I suggest you take a walk to a park and sit and tell him what you told us. We may forget a lot of things but one thing I'm sure is we don't forget those that love us, cuz they're the ones who give us strength.

Take care
Rancher

hugs.gif
to you vfem. Before you go to bed at night imagine your grandfather giving you a great big hug. I did this when my grandmother died and then had a dream with her coming over to me with a big smile and giving me a hug (we aren't a big huggie family) but I'll never forget the hug I got from her. I wasn't sad anymore after that.

Back
Top Bottom