i dont have an iphone..

Quote:
We tried that a couple years back... had to buy tons of minutes for them to be 'good' for a year... anywho, end of the year I had used up a whole 3 minutes, one call to hubby... hubby had used ZERO on his... so, suffice it to say that was a big waste for us... for others it's not, especially if you don't have a landline, but for us it's just not worth it... the minutes used ended up running like $40 each...

Dont feel bad.

I dont have a cell phone at all. Ive never seen an iphone in person.

Not only do I not have a cell phone, I dont have cable TV. No satalite either.

Just the internet to keep my busy.

I have a house phone but it rarely gets used. Most people who call, collecion agencies, from some thing I didnt buy. Caller ID allows me to know when to pick up the phone. I rarely get incoming calls from friends. I alway have to call them.

Okay so youd think they'd be the big thing with teens right well actually i don't have one (feel free to give me one if you would like lol) and actually almost none of the people at my school do because parents arent going to go out and bye something that expensive when people can get phones just as good for a lower price so dont sweat it.

i don't have one either but i have a crackberry with NO internet. my mom said i have a lap top so i don't need internet of my phone. which is true cuz i still get facebook messages via text messages. i hate talking on the phone too. we have unlimited messages on our phones. back when i had a boyfriend and friends and human interaction (lol) i would use up to 13,000 messages (sent and receieved) a month so i was good we have unlimited
big_smile.png

Quote:
*checks for cameras* Are you SURE you haven't been spying at my house... that is just TOO eerie a coinkydink.

Personally I think the pink fuzzy (headband) rabbit ears on our old TV are a hoot, but others don't get the funny.

I can think of two people who go to my university who have one. My stepdad's government phone account (fuzzy on the details) is telling him that in two years we'll start cycling over to iPhones, though. I'm really not looking forward to it...

I don't want an iPhone. The only reason I got a cell phone in the first place is because my mother didn't trust my father to keep me alive in Montana for a week when I was 13, which was ironic for several reasons. She gets really paranoid about where I am.. all the time. It's a good thing my phone doesn't have GPS!

There are plenty of people who haven't heard of quite a few of Apple's products. Not everybody in the world has a TV, even. Technology and brands are both somewhat specialized fields. Just because something is common to one person doesn't make it common knowledge to another -- for example, my roommate just said, "Yay, we're getting Utah in the Pac-10!"

I have no idea what he's talking about.

Quote:
my dad has been talking about that pac-10 business for days. i say okay daddy.. i haven't a clue cuz i hate football..

I haven't watched enough to say whether I hate football, but there are better things I could do with my time besides watching sports on TV. One of our other roommates likes sports, though, so he has someone to talk to. I usually go off his voice and body language. "Oh awesome!" and "That sucks!" are basically my only responses to most of what he says... He knows I don't know or really care about it, but he likes to share things he's excited about.

Quote:
I just got a new phone for $10 and its only $25/month for unlimited text, data, web and 300 talk minutes. Granted it has crappy graphics for the web but I was able to get on BYC the other day and the local news station to check the weather radar. I just wish it had a camera
sad.png

I just recently entered the realm of cell phone owners. I thought I was the last holdout. Nothing fancy, I just wanted to get rid of Ma Bell and my slow dial-up, so I got wireless internet also. My cell has my old phone number so I didn't have to tell the world. I don't carry it with me, we don't receive that many calls anyway (I hate talking on the phone). Can't understand why everyone thinks they have to take every call no matter where they are or who they're with. How rude is it when you're trying to eat a meal and have a conversation with someone who constantly has to answer their phone - in a restaurant, in a bathroom, in a car, walking down the aisles in Walmart - in my opinion, they're the ones who need to get a life - one without a phone crammed in their ear. My old boss used to say I just didn't like change. I told him, no, I just don't want everyone to be able to get to me all the time - I wanted my privacy. He's the kind that had the little ear thingy stuck in his ear (looked like an idiot to me). You would walk into his office and start a conversation, just to find he was talking to someone.

Back
Top Bottom