I don't know what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes I do. I told him that by divorcing me more than likely it will tear me out of the insurance, and he said that he will find out for sure and if it does he will wait until the baby is born and I assume just put the baby on it which is fine.

Let your attorney handle this. He should pay for your insurance too until you get job training and on your feet. This was his idea and his fault. Let him be the broke and destitute one until you find a good job.

Hold your head up high Hun,That is a very selfish decision he is making.I wish you the best.
hugs.gif

OOh jeez Nikki! I'm so sorry! You can do this honey! You CAN be strong about this! You have time to learn how to drive and be more independent. I hate driving also...i NEVER drive unless i HAVE to. You CAN do this Niki! And, yes, i truly, honestly, from the bottom of my heart, think that the baby will make this all worth it! You've wanted to be a mother SO badly it hurt you so much! And now its finally happening! Again, i'll say..you have time..dont panic..you can become more independent!..you can learn to drive! And you'll be the best mother in this world! I just know it!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I am very sorry, it is not supposed to be this way and there are no words to make it right. BYC is an online community of people that will support you. Agreed, protect yourself legally and the black and white of it may wake up the self interest of your husband. I would leave the door open for reconcilliation, marriages may end but they are never over.

I ask that the Lord protect and comfort you and your unborn child.

i am so sorry!
sad.png

it takes a really big man to leave his wife while shes pregnant!
smack.gif

i would get every bit of money from him while you can and use it to leave him after you recover from having the baby. i wouldnt even let him go to any of the appointments since hes too good to be there for you otherwise.
i hope things get better for you
sad.png
hugs.gif

35629_animated_teen_boy_praying_lg_clr.gif

somad.gif
Boy this kind of stuff burns me!!
Monarch... This is coming from a man who has toughed out over 24 years of marriage and 2 grown children both finishing up college within a year! Yes, I say "toughed out" because it's not easy!
You know what the chief cause of the problem that you're having is? Selfishness! Yep! That's right! And I'm gonna say it! A man that would abandon his wife whenever she becomes pregnant with "his" child is no man in my opinion! "I really don't care how he (explained) it to me! I really don't care how much that he says he wants to be involved in his child's life! He's abandoning his helpmate that God gave him to start with! I can sense from your post just how much you love him, and I can sense that you're already starting to compromise on what's really right here!
But... what he needs is for someone to bend him over and beat his selfish little a**! If I were there, I would be glad to do it for You!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom