I dont know what this is, so dont know what to use! Fungus? Virus? Help?

Thank you so much! He is eating and drinking well. He is just a bit more clingy than usual. That always scares me, because I know that they do that when they need help. When I referred to Dawn, I just meant dish soap. I am too afraid of pesticide washes, after my disaster. I will try to get better pics! It needs a flash, though, and he resists that, of course. Thank you again! I appreciate the input!
Yes I hear you - in the past I used dusting powder on the horses for lice they once picked up at a horse show - OMG that was horrible! Dust got everywhere UGH!

Now a days its some eqvalan (Ivermectin) wormer and it takes care of everything, doesn't poison the air, hay, water.... like the dusting powder did - ewwwww!

When my Roo I got came with lice I knew I could easily treat that with the Revolution - no stress to him or me! I plucked him off his resting spot one evening while he was sleeping and plopped him on my lap, moved his feathers out of the way and 'drop' dropped the medicine onto his skin! a couple days later no lice! Treated 2 weeks later for any eggs that may be hatching and he is lice free and by then able to go see his new gals ha!

If you use drop on Ivermectin this site gives the dosage to you:

https://bitchinchickens.com/2019/04/29/ivermectin-for-parasite-control/

Back
Top Bottom