I don't know what to do anymore...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvinmychickens, Dec 7, 2011.

1. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Well, I guess you can call this a rant....

First of all........
    When I was in privat school, I was not liked at all. People lied to me, called me names, made fun of me, called me on the phone saying mean things, etc. I do not want to remember any of the people there (who I thought were my friends until now, but unfortunately, I do. Now I am homeschooled.... And here on BYC I have a ton of friends (Or at least thats what I think)- Until today. One of them (maybe two) turned on me today. I am not saying who, but I'm just sick of the drama. Everything I do seems to be wrong for some reason. It's driving me crazy that I'm getting yelled at through the computer..... Yes, I do admit I freaked out a little, but there is no need to make it any worse. I am seeming to be a little stressed when I open up my PM box today, because of it. DRAMA NEVER STOPS I TELL YA! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for listening to my "rant"... This wasn't for any of you to feel bad for me, I just needed to get it out of me.

Luv

2. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe True BYC Addict

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Some people are all about drama.
    Ignore the mean and the morons.
    You know who you are and what you're about.
    Stay the course. If people are mean and their criticisms are unfounded then you musn't waste your time with them.
    If they have a point, consider it, and determine if it meets your life goals.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Be true to yourself and those that you love. Do not allow the problems of others to become yours. Life will bless you with many acquaintances and a few friends. It's all about differentiating between the two. [​IMG]

4. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    [​IMG]
    I prefer chickens to people. Strength to you.

5. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG]

Hun there are mean people out there. I have had the same problem before. For example, People online who do not think I know that they talk about me. Thanks to some people with enough decency to tell me about it. Even some of the really nicer online people get their "haters."

Think of it this way. You must be someone pretty special, or at least intimidating enough that these people feel like they need to waste all that energy on harassing you or talking about you.

If they continue to harass you then either report them to the moderators of what ever site they are harassing you on, or put them on ignore on your email filters

I am so sorry you have to go through this. Perhaps you should talk to your parents about it. If it is bothering you this much getting it out helps.

You do not deserved to be abused so if they start stalking you, constantly harassing you, being threatening, or generally bullying , then report them ASAP.

6. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Unfortunately most people in life are like that. It takes time and dedication to find the ones that aren't, but it's all worth it!!!

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

8. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

It is really easier the older you get. Always keep that wall of protection around you but let love out from you to others.

That way you are always loving and kind but are constantly on guard. Being on guard is good. You can have many close relationships with others while being on guard and poised.

People are not perfect, and thus we must forgive if we are to have happy lives.

9. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Luv, is quite special [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Scooter&Suzie

Scooter&Suzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    For my Bible study we did a book called "Mean Girls" by Hayley DiMarco. I have been Home Schooled all of my life, so I don't get too many people people being mean to me... But I still meet people who don't care about my feelings.

I'll be praying for you girl...

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by