I don't know who originally penned this, but it still makes me smile... Got a letter from grandma

actually the real Hawaiian good luck sign is the one Israel Kamakawiwo'ole displayed
which doesn't resemble the one fingered salute at all. Thumb and pinky finger raised.

Hawaiian natives are "Native Americans," and deserve the same respect. They lost their land just like the natives of this country. IZ passed away several years ago but, his beautiful songs live on.
somso
actually the real Hawaiian good luck sign is the one Israel Kamakawiwo'ole displayed
which doesn't resemble the one fingered salute at all. Thumb and pinky finger raised.

Hawaiian natives are "Native Americans," and deserve the same respect. They lost their land just like the natives of this country. IZ passed away several years ago but, his beautiful songs live on.
I just had to go watch Somewhere Over The Rainbow ... What a guy he was!!

Oh good lord, just enjoy the post, no one is demeaning the native people of Hawaii .
Notice the, oh good lord, that was for grandma.. lol

Back
Top Bottom