I don't usually make fun of people...

Holy cow.
th.gif
Sad to say we're surrounded by them.

Quote:
Shall I start making jokes about Southerners now?
big_smile.png

I agree that she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but you will find people like her all across the nation unfortunately.

AL is from Oklahoma. Don't pick on Southerners in retaliation for what he said.
wink.png

Didn't Miss South Carolina or someone like that go on a similar ramble once?

Quote:
big_smile.png

I agree that she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but you will find people like her all across the nation unfortunately.

wink.png

There are stupid people everywhere. It's not limited to one particular state... unfortunately.

I love how it just started out, bam, as a hilarious video. Perfect pesticide? Healthy? And then rambling about organic, and then she just goes on about stuff that, well, how is it news? Or opinion? Or improvement of something?

Well I am sorry, but without the CC I can not understand what she is saying, really! I have NO idea what exactly is she talking about and my hubby is no help to me since he was laughing and said she has a black hole in her head between the ears.

Now what is exactly she's trying to say or what is the subject of her topic and ramblings?

Quote:
big_smile.png

wink.png

I only said Southerners because my Aunt is from Oklahoma and has always considered herself a Southerner. Talks like one too
wink.png

I did change it to Oakies for a minute but I wasn't sure if some people took that to have a negative connotation so I changed it back.
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom