I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I really need Spook to help me play Devil's advocate.
hide.gif
Oh, I called Spook. He said he'll weigh in on this later...

I can't believe....I just can't believe...that this guy misuses the word 'literally'! You did right to call this jerk out for that Em.

The part that makes me the most angry? His wife is sitting in the audience agreeing with this. They have children. they have reproduced and are raising children that this is OK. THIS IS NOT OK.
somad.gif

To each their own. If Mr. Preacher wants to believe a certain way then good for him. But in my world preachers don't cuss and they respect women.

I am sorta old fashioned. Go ahead and give me grief ladies, but I think a man should work and support his family. I think a woman should take care of the home and spend the money paying bills and buying groceries. I think all major decisions should be made jointly. I think raising the kids should be done jointly.

I do not have a problem with women working, I just don't think they should HAVE to work.

I don't have a problem with eating sandwiches of any kind on any kind of bread.

If my woman gets up before daylight to cook she's weird, cause I ain't getting up before daylight to eat it!
If men bought groceries in my house we'd live on Oreo's, fruity pebbles and 'tater chips.
idunno.gif

Now the arguing with women thing I gotta sorta agree with. When I argue with a man I know what I'm arguing about. With a woman? I'm never sure and because I'm supposed to be able to read her mind I usually wind up just saying I'm sorry and hoping that whatever it was I did I don't do no more.
hide.gif

Meek and quiet wife...
lau.gif
gig.gif
... OMG let me catch my breath... that's too funny....

Around my house I wear the pants! (Emily might pick them out.... but I wear them.
tongue.gif
)

Oh, and George? If the "talk" works with the Princess.... could I have a copy of your notes please?

Ick, and he thinks WE'RE the ignorant ones? I'd rather work at something I enjoy than be a slave for a husband!
tongue.gif
If that's the way things go, I'll just stay single forever! LOL

Gargoyle, are you saying that in reality, our failures as "Virtuous women" are really our husbands fault for not taking on more women to help us? I could get on board with that...one for cleaning, one for cooking...one for watching Lillian on those days she's really getting into everything...

Dream on Terry. This will never, ever, ever happen.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom