I Forgot to Lock Them Up Last Night !

That is called Dodging a bullet. I am so glad they are all safe. I think we all have done or will do this same thing at least once.

I forgot to lock mine up too. All are ok. When I went to lock them up tonight the orps were in the coop, the silkie cross roo was out side the coop on a post, one of the NN was in side the coop. I looked all over for the other 3 NN pullets and their roo. Couldnt find them any where. I know something got in the coop last night because 2 eggs were missing from under the broody. Feel very luck that was all that was missing. I guess they were afraid to go back in there tonight. Hope they are safe where ever they are

Well, your'e pretty lucky
wee.gif

Quote:
Went to let them out this am, and the 4 missing NN were standing at the door waiting for the rest to come out and play
celebrate.gif

I'm so glad they're safe! We all get sloppy at times......but because of forgetting....and feeling quite guilty about it, I'm more careful now.

I forgot mine were out the other evening. It kept raining on and off so I was putting them in and taking them out so I lost track. I noticed something on the front porch...it was them looking in the window waiting for me to notice them! Poor babies...I know I was taking a cussing.

Back
Top Bottom