I found a baby mouse....

95% sure since it was caught one room over. As far as we know that was the only mouse in the house because we spotted it and caught it a few hours later. Then a day later there was a baby sitting out in the open on the carpet crying. I don’t know I just kind of put the two together especially after another one was found in the exact same spot as the first one.
I'd just put feed down and set them free. They will eat the food you provide and once ready they will disappear.

Especially when you live in the woods! Lol mice are just annoying but if I ever see a rat I’m burning the house down.
Yep we live in the woods! Don’t even get me started on rats. We had one and it chewed the hoses on the dishwasher (husband replaced 2 times before figuring out a rat did it) causing a flood and it also peed and pooped on the insulation surrounding our oven so when I turned it on to bake it smelled. We ended up buying a new oven. Believe me I wanted to burn our house down until we finally got it! It was too smart for traps so my husband sat in the kitchen in the dark and finally got it.

My parents owned a pet shop and mice were our biggest population. Lol if our momma's abandoned any babies we would go to tsc and buy this milk powder. It is made for like 25 different animal breeds and will last you forever. I'll do some searching and post a pic of what it's called for you. For now the evaporated milk and possibly baby food are good for them. At this age they are still considered "pinkies" once they get moving now that they have their fur they will be considered hoppers. And the name fits! They are like hyper little kids who can't sit still and want to touch and check out everything and everything! (I say this bc I have 5 kids between ages 9 and 11 months and when I think of hoppers I think of all my kids hyped up on caffeine and candy! 😂) But if it is something your interested in (not many people are) mice make awesome companion pets. My husband doesn't like them but if I could I would have one 😊

My parents owned a pet shop and mice were our biggest population. Lol if our momma's abandoned any babies we would go to tsc and buy this milk powder. It is made for like 25 different animal breeds and will last you forever. I'll do some searching and post a pic of what it's called for you. For now the evaporated milk and possibly baby food are good for them. At this age they are still considered "pinkies" once they get moving now that they have their fur they will be considered hoppers. And the name fits! They are like hyper little kids who can't sit still and want to touch and check out everything and everything! (I say this bc I have 5 kids between ages 9 and 11 months and when I think of hoppers I think of all my kids hyped up on caffeine and candy! 😂) But if it is something your interested in (not many people are) mice make awesome companion pets. My husband doesn't like them but if I could I would have one 😊
My mom and dad are both saying we’re not keeping them and yet here we are. They don’t want them in the house and I’m like...but I have an empty enclosure!

Back
Top Bottom