I found a baby mouse....

Pics
Omg guys I am so sorry! I haven’t gotten ANY alerts from this thread. Unfortunately a couple of days before we were going to release them, they both passed away. I tried my best but in this case it wasn’t enough.
Aw. I’m sorry. Thank you for the update.
RIP Whiskers and Sqeakers.
And, likely, RIP Simon and Sable.
:hit

In my wooden house we often have unwanted pests. Yesterday we caught a mouse and quickly disposed of it..... just a few minutes ago, I heard a loud squeaking. After some searching I found a baby mouse. It’s fully furred but it’s eyes are closed. I don’t want to kill it. It was all alone on the carpet. I think the mouse we caught yesterday was mom. Does anyone know what I can do for it with common household items?View attachment 2184565
Pet store

In my wooden house we often have unwanted pests. Yesterday we caught a mouse and quickly disposed of it..... just a few minutes ago, I heard a loud squeaking. After some searching I found a baby mouse. It’s fully furred but it’s eyes are closed. I don’t want to kill it. It was all alone on the carpet. I think the mouse we caught yesterday was mom. Does anyone know what I can do for it with common household items?View attachment 2184565

Just wondering.......if you killed it’s mom, why are you keeping it alive? Won’t you need to kill it later?

Back
Top Bottom