I found a baby mouse....

My mom and dad are both saying we’re not keeping them and yet here we are. They don’t want them in the house and I’m like...but I have an empty enclosure!
Maybe when they see how cute they can be they will change their mind...? Lol I'm sorry. But at least if you can nurse them to where they need to be to be free then you will feel some accomplishment 😊

I saved a baby mouse once. It got put in a small container that I didnt realize was slightly wet. The mouse got wet and all the little creatures that lived on the mouse came crawling to the top of his head. Can’t believe how many lice-like crawly creatures there were. You might want to think twice as you handle it...

Oh no! That’s just the only picture I have! I don’t have a picture of both of them. Did you put something like honey in the milk? Mine weren’t very interested in eating at all until I added some syrup. Now they stuff themselves. Maybe try some quality time with the small one with the food.
What kind of syrup? Are your's eyes open yet?
Have you been rubbing their bellies after you feed them?

take kitten milk and put a little bit over some mouse pellets it looks like it is about a month its eyes will open in a week or so and you can turn it loose outside make sure it searches for its food

Back
Top Bottom