I found a way around my leg shuffling rooster......................

CNJ

Free Ranging
Oct 12, 2020
Oahu
My rooster likes to attack my feet with sneaky leg shuffles, its a good thing he doesn't have any spurs yet. I found that when I grabbed his two legs together and let him flap his wing up right until he got tired, he eventually gave up and hung upside down. I notice he was calm and didn't struggle after that. In addition, his behavior towards me changed, he didn't attack my feet anymore. I may have to do this daily if he challenges me again tomorrow.

What do you mean? When he attacks you, you hold him upside down by the legs till he stops struggling?
I hold him up right and move my hand up and down to make him flap his wings. When he start flapping his wings, I tilt my hand so he eventually hangs up side down. He didn't sneak attack my leg all day.

Last edited:
This can be dangerous to the birds, compresses their organs, especially air sacks.
My rooster is still healthy and very active, I am giving him a chance, the next step is the killing cone. The only thing he has going for him is, he doesn't bite..........

Last edited:
My rooster was cool today, I walked pass him and he walked pass me without any aggression. I rewarded him with some treats........................

Back
Top Bottom