I gave in and started eggs today! Anyone else due around the 13??

I just went on lockdown today now the hard part waiting till thursday think i will build another chicken coop.
barnie.gif

Ok this being my first hatch, can someone please tell me when to go on lockdown?? I set my eggs on July 23 in the afternoon. So, I have them on Aug 13 to hatch. Do I lockdown today or tomorrow?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Susan

Oh I am getting so nervous!! I can't wait, and I don't want to do anything wrong!

Thank you so much for helping me. I will fill up the water pots and let it go.

Susan

I am building a double coop this will make 3 coops and they will all free range during day,I started with 1barred rock,2 RIR's,2 black plymouth rocks-these are my hens,Roo's are 2 giant cochins 1blue-1 gold laced,sorry ramblin,started to get the bug so I got 5 more hens 1-buff,4 black Giant Cochins.Then I thought if other people can hatch so can i,hence 2 BO's,4 LB's,3 more GC's,1 mutt,2 Black JG,s 15 more in bator and a dozen more coming in sept. This is what this sight has done to me oh yeah I also started 3 pheasant and quail avery's 2 quail breeding pairs and 3 pheasant breeding pairs! WILL IT EVER END!! i think not
ep.gif
clap.gif
duc.gif
droolin.gif

I've got the new coop placed and we are getting ready for the hatch. I kind of like the last three days...I get more things done. My water is filled and we are waiting for the show.

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom