I get paid to BYC, do you?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
OHHHHHH Yappy! Good one!

Quote:
Don't you have whats called "Statutory Sick Pay" in the US?.....we do here in the UK.....if you don't then that is dreadful to expect people who are off genuinely ill to be without pay......

I am off work because of a off the job wreck, so I have FMLA which means I have the same job when I am able to return, but I only have a little vac/ sick time build up because I like to take my vac. when I want too!! I will get reimbursed from the lady who was at fault insurance company as soon as I am released to go back to work! I am 27 and still live with mom and dad so they are gonna pay the phone bill this month and help me with my car payment next month and then I should get the check
fl.gif
mid feb. hopefully!!

Quote:
Don't you have whats called "Statutory Sick Pay" in the US?.....we do here in the UK.....if you don't then that is dreadful to expect people who are off genuinely ill to be without pay......

I am off work because of a off the job wreck, so I have FMLA which means I have the same job when I am able to return, but I only have a little vac/ sick time build up because I like to take my vac. when I want too!! I will get reimbursed from the lady who was at fault insurance company as soon as I am released to go back to work! I am 27 and still live with mom and dad so they are gonna pay the phone bill this month and help me with my car payment next month and then I should get the check
fl.gif
mid feb. hopefully!!

That is what is good about having Short term disability and Long term disability. Also, the AFLAC insurance is good. I had that when I worked. I was a single mom and worried about if I got hurt off the job how would I pay my bills and keep food on the table for the kids. It is great to have!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Yeah ok and Im only here a total of 5 minutes a day, tops....
lau.gif

Uhuh, me too.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Yeah ok and Im only here a total of 5 minutes a day, tops....
lau.gif

Uhuh, me too.

Don't anyone listen to Ranchhand...I think she might be delirious...Ranchhand, have you been into my sinus medication again???

Quote:
Normally I'd say she's lying right through her cavity filled teeth, but online I'd have to say it's those deceitful handful of fingers!!!

But we all love her funnin' with us.

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Wow - I don't think I've ever seen any of you on here ...
lau.gif

Well I am officially addicted esp. since DH is baling hay right now. Since I am a night owl I sit here and do laundry while I BYC and have a chicken in my lap. I was seriously trying to get rid of a few earlier today but my addiction has cured me, along with DH's "don't worry, we'll close on the house soon." Funny, 'cause I just got an email about PURE ameraucana's from Iwan's that shipped out today.

I TOTALLY forgot I ordered and paid for them ...
th.gif

She was waiting on her babies to start laying again. Maybe its a sign from above that we're closing soon????
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom