I got a camera...( Warning- picture heavy)

orcasislandchickens

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
And so the first thing I did was take chicken pictures.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

Here is a bantam buff orpington. I named her Puff Orphanhen (In honor of Miss Prissy).
12945_dsc00281.jpg

A couple more of the girls. They are seven weeks old now, no baby chick pictures, but better late than never.

12945_dsc00226.jpg

They seem to enjoy the brambles.

12945_dsc00258.jpg

And finally my new coop. I got so busy taking pictures I forgot to clean up. You'd think I'd notice a big white bucket, (jeeze), but I was spending all my time trying to get the chickens to hold still. You know why there are so many fuzzy butt pictures? By the time the shutter's finished clicking, that's what your looking at...

The coop.

Oops got a reflection in this one
12945_dsc00133.jpg

And Finally

12945_dsc00019.jpg

I have been truly shocked at how easy it was to take and post these pictures. I have never even used a digital camera before, and I did it all in one sitting without the help of a child or even having to refresh my coffee. I am going to try and make an avatar next.

Oh thank you.

It was kind of you to respond.

My DH got me one years ago, and I never understod how to use it. It had lots of different lenses and things. This one is much easier and I can't believe how easy it is to post and send pictures.

Your buffs are so cute and that coop is really neat. Great pics..thanks for sharing!

Jody

Back
Top Bottom