I got a new LG and I HATE it!!!

Quote:
That's why when people ask about incubators I always say the GQF sportsman is the best you can get. Everybody else goes to the styrofoam 'bators. They just don't have enough mass to keep the temp stable. We have two sportsman now and both came out of the box with the temp set perfectly, as soon as they warm up you can load them up.

Steve in NC

I'm pretty sure the Sportsman is too expensive for me...hence the styrofoam! Well, everything held during the night. The temp's a little lower than I would prefer, but since I'm afraid to touch it they'll just have to hatch a little late! Better on the cool side than cooking!

Quote:
Have seen the Sportman used sell for 2 times the cost of styrofoams with turners. There are better incubators if you want to spend bigger dollars. The sportman hold lots more eggs and can be used as a hatcher at the same time. Have 6 sportmans work great with most eggs.

The styrofoam incubator will hatch eggs with a little work. Most have to small of heating unit to keep temp. up. Would NOT take a LG even if FREE!!!

Quote:
I don't know if yours is still air or forced. I assume still air, and this is only my personal experience. A lot of people on here say to keep the still air temp around 101. In my LG, before I added the fan, with the temp at 101, the eggs hatched early, like 2 days if not 3. So I don't think there is any problem with the temp being low. It depends on where you place the thermometer, imo, as to how accurate the reading is.

Quote:
i understood him fine....
idunno.gif
....and i'm sure others did also....he always has great advice to give,and is very knowledgeable, AND helpful to others...(i think THATS what REALLY matters on here...OR should be anyways...). So, the 1much..you passed my class with an A+....
wink.png

Quote:
i understood him fine....
idunno.gif
....and i'm sure others did also....he always has great advice to give,and is very knowledgeable, AND helpful to others...(i think THATS what REALLY matters on here...OR should be anyways...). So, the 1much..you passed my class with an A+....
wink.png

A+ from me too. I never have trouble understanding what he is saying. This is not school, and since we all have common interests, we need to at least be civil to each other. He is not a child, and Dipsey Doodle Doo is not his mother, she has no place saying what she did, in my opinion. If she doesn't understand it, then don't read it. No need to be rude about it.

thanks guys,,, but i figure if she wants to be crochity to someone ( she sounds like she needs to or will explode) then she can try with me,, least she'll be leaving someone else alone
wink.png
i was gonna send her a phone # for some professional help,, but then figured i wouldnt type it right and she end up calling 911
wink.png

she was just looking for a reason to b!t** and could only come up with that,, which is sad, but oh well ,, i think im still in mad love with her tho
big_smile.png
cool.png

she was just looking for a reason to b!t** and could only come up with that,, which is sad, but oh well ,, i think im still in mad love with her tho

lau.gif

Need I say more?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom