I got a puppy! Meet Pixel, the Mini American Shepherd.

I have a reservation for an English Shepherd, which is another little known breed, although UKC, not AKC. English Shepherds are more of an all around farm collie, but very smart and willing. I had one as a child. Now that we have a farm and my Borer Collie passed away, it seems like a good time for another.

If you get the chance to go to the National Specialty Show for the American Shepherds, you should go! It's a lot of fun to hang out with everyone from your favorite breed and get to know them. I've had Leonbergers for 22 years, and we go to all the National Specialty shows when they are in the Midwest or South. The people in the hotel freak out with 200 massive dogs running around, but Leos are all very friendly. We have play times where 50 are playing and they all play nicely.
That sounds amazing and like my dream lol 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Did you inform the breeder? They probably would want to know the pups aren’t pure hahah

I did! She gave me most of my money back, too. It was very possibly just Pixel that wasn't purebred, lol. My luck, haha. Oh well, she's perfect the way she is :)

Do you have to unsnap her to pee?

I actually mostly don't have her snapped in. It just coming down and covering the incision keeps her from really trying to go after it. I do pull the onesie up out of the way a bit, though, haha.

Donut dog!

BDatvW9jOWpi56Ys6LHz7L3mBz1nF9YIuXipsDQdAtBoDoI9N62kCLZHKmneDDkOuDcieIkjr20ED-A9nmYdgslzrHmns7ui0ieA3F9F-TmzDmSxnM5Rt3yJLbLI6vQS6i5PchyAijfcK4JrkKJjzn9-_Bz5jYzG8QpVcEsXPQfA4pfd74W_Xvw38AIJpFgIf1v-UOQfFqdhCz-DMoeSuOaV6-505KxKGZoa4tWPzvOVGf1D_Zcjv2jkZkTqkWzuR89otEVTC7askMO4TW0uGd2nqLp663_qb8M-PXSTGtVowmo9uyJV3pGg1lZHSGKVkykNLZK6-NxXUmO1xBc-eRBBu3XXgl1uB6MpIeQYtG_D32onpkILmgAb8D6B9Yd-NsS1oj8HJy-ZKSSiHJpqYjaF8GmZzAIl8J7MKeBMdLwfZCqFtdECoQnst56N-z12_NPsAMf4d-mc5WShIYPmIsD1AdwD6OJKoG8A7uqXMYkWqnbqcWBf3fGzLr4GNeiIuabV9cW9zIEb74ZWbks3p4AJJpvIRyH18ZQYql3cbF4TRu4cnHpVoO1aRYgGm1t4AKB08tGFHrOcmIevMzVe-58wdIe2yIGENAJOxIKr8zXCmB6hR3z3XR_wRjgjN-Fg_bvxZ0enDRKK46kR-5wzboJZUJPy_dZZS56q0w6qjkJzkFCvACm83Ev9Y5d0wRwPgrwGNOlNWHhfGP14t_ODF2ThOydiscdjOEPcH1mIm6PWxPGANLkcL1bqP4qU=w918-h938-no

I did! She gave me most of my money back, too. It was very possibly just Pixel that wasn't purebred, lol. My luck, haha. Oh well, she's perfect the way she is :)

I actually mostly don't have her snapped in. It just coming down and covering the incision keeps her from really trying to go after it. I do pull the onesie up out of the way a bit, though, haha.
Oh that’s good!

Her stitches just came out :) She is very happy to hear that she can go back to running and jumping and playing, haha. We will go to the dog park later so she can see her friends.

I have a blue heeler. He will be a year in October. He is a butt hole 😁 hey another way to train is a children's playpen. I used that for my jerk face. I hated potty training. I thank God it's over. I was getting up three or four times a night for 3 months before he slept through the night without having to go. But consistency is where it's at.
IMG_20220711_142413_050.jpg

Pixel and I just got back from the groomer! She is now all clean (for the next hour, lol) and her paws are all trimmed up so she stops skidding on the hardwood floors, lol.

The groomer loved her. Another person who said she wanted to lie and say she lost her and then keep her, haha.

Look, she gave her little bows:

pixel bows.jpg

Back
Top Bottom