I got a puppy! The 1st one in 16 yrs!** New pics! post 53**

Quote:
O.....M.......Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

I am not sure what I would do if Bella got that big......
I guess buy a bigger house! LOLOL
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif

I'm glad you are feeling more at ease!!

Your assessment of Bella as 1% is likely spot-on.
wink.png
Who knows, as she gets older it will be easier to tell, and I'd be happy to assess her for you. I hate to tell you this but the majority of "breeders" out there grossly exaggerate the wolf content of their pups for sale. I'd say only 10% of the animals SOLD as hybrids actually have any wolf at all!

I'd love to hit the Danville swap - have any more info on it - location, time, etc.?

O.....M.......Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure what I would do if Bella got that big....

LOL!! Don't worry, I bet that Bella will top out around 65 - 80 lbs, depending on what strain of Shepherd was used. My two Shepherd/Husky mixes are both right around 70 lbs.​

Congrats on your puppy! We have three dogs and always on the look out for a fourth. My bf wants another American Bull Dog. I saw apost about dog food vs "people food" and wanted to quickly put in my two cents. If you are getting good high quality kibble then good for you. However, I am not talking about Dog Chow, Ol' Roy, even Iams. Even tho Iams is better than some. Most of these have corn and animal by-products as the main ingredients. Obeisty, skin conditions, and allergies and linked to a poor diet. Dogs (and cats) are mostly carnivores. And actually homemade dog food, which is made from "people food" is way better than most kibbles. With pet food you get what you pay for. We buy Diamond Naturals. It has meat as the main two ingredients. It does not contain corn, soy, or by-products. Its not the very best but it is better than most. Meat, eggs, raw meaty bones (chicken backs and necks), and veggies are great for your dogs. Avoid sweets and too many grains. Table scraps are good for dogs as long as they are healthy scraps. Check out "A Holistic Guide for a Healthy Dog" for more info.

Back
Top Bottom