I got a really cool scam in the mail the other day!

seismic wonder2

I got mad ninja skills
12 Years
Feb 3, 2007
san diego ca
I got this letter a few days ago from some lady representing the "Secret Society." Her letter says that "someone" has reviewed my "file" and they think I'm a verry special guy!
lau.gif

Apparently, I'm about to enter "Phase two". If is send in the paper I'll receive the first of two pieces of information that could change my life!!!

Me, being the curious type-ready for a little fun, sent it in immediately....after all I'm about to enter Phase Two!

A little later I received a booklet called "The greatest kept secret of all time!" Five amazing stories about making money, love, and being discovered----That will change YOUE life!!-----

All these stories tell about how the down trodden and destitute some how were given or "found" this 1200 page manuscript several thousand years old that holds secrets to health, wealth, women, etc.....
But I can have this book for just $139.00
gig.gif

Too Funny!!!

Anyway....
I looked them up on the net and found several websites devoted to letting people know about the scam.

Unfortunately, no one on the scam sites bought the second book.

Now I'm VERRY curious about what's in the book. I KNOW it's a scam, and I HATE to perpetuate something like this BUT I WANT TO READ THAT BOOK!
tongue2.gif

By the way, I have this ocen front property for sale in Arizona.....

Hey cool - we have something in common! I was SPECIALLY selected to receive a letter that I can forward along to get up to $800,000 just by sending my letter to 200 people and sending out $1 to 7 other people!

How's that for easy money!! LOL...

How much ya want for that property, seismic? I've got some silkies I could trade ya...

It's 1200 pages each saying

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT. TO GET RICH FIND MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF AND TELL THEM TO SEND YOU $139.00"

In all seriousness - are you a minor? Did you fill out a personal information sheet and send it in? Did your parents review the information you were providing? This could be very serious. These scammers can wipe you out financially, or your parents, or steal identities or put you on mailing lists from HE_ _. Never, ever fill out those things.

If you are a minor, and you did, please let your parents know.

LOL I got one the other day from Sargeant Romerez who found $1,000,000 in a secret passage that Hissain (or however its spelled) used and will split it with me 50/50 if I send him my social security number so he can use my info to foward me the money! How neat is that!
lau.gif
Its amazin that some folks actually believe this stuff!

Last edited:
Quote:
if i am not mistaken this type of chain letter is illegal in canada so for safty sake to protect your butt i would infor your post office of this...i know you are not in canada but i would rather be safe then sorry...

its hard to believe in this day people still think we will still fall for these scams....lol

Back
Top Bottom