I got laid off today....

LOL, well at least you have something to fall back on. Sounds like you may be ok then, thats great.
big_smile.png

Thanks bsaffles. I hope so. There's just always that little bit of anxiousness about the whole thing. I hope things work out ok for you as well.

kryptoniteqhs: good luck with things. It's a hard spot to be in.

Thanks Buster, Im optimistic they will, its just took longer than I thought. On the up side of it Ive got to spend alot of time with my 2 kids. And I have really enjoyed that.
big_smile.png

thats neat! im gonna do that---spend more time with my 46 children....cant forget about the 6 on the way!! they need attention too! lol

Quote:
Maybe you have Lyme's disease. People don't realize they have it (from tick bites) and they get all kinds of constant bad pains in various parts of the joints and body.

thats an interesting thought....does it make you have elevated or lowered levels of something? cuz i was thinking if it did something like that it woulda shown up in my blood work. the only thing in my bloodwork abnormal was low potassium, but they gave me some and the next day it was normal

Back
Top Bottom