I got my exam results!!!

Way to go, Ray!!!!!!
ya.gif
frow.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
Here on tests it tells you what you make and then how you based out of the population. So if you make a C and your in the 90% chances are it wasn't just your fault.

I do remember my AG teacher last semester saying that if everyone got bad mark's on their tests the grading would be brought up etc, but we got a wide range in that class so it stayed the same, but there was an average of 54%, and anyone who got higher than that did well. But most of the time the teachers here just leave it alone as is
lol.png
Unless they are in a tertiary class, instead of Accredited.

But then again i'm no longer in a high school here, But would be there (silly school systems
roll.png
)

Quote:
Thanks trail
tongue.png

As for yall, I haven't got a clue how the marking system works.
lau.gif

My 82% for English was a B+, so I'm assuming I got all Bs and As.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Thanks trail
tongue.png

As for yall, I haven't got a clue how the marking system works.
lau.gif

My 82% for English was a B+, so I'm assuming I got all Bs and As.

Congrats hopefully you will achieve this or better on the actual exam!​

I won't know what i got on my exams
hmm.png
as i had them before everyone goes on early break
lol.png
school is meant to finish on the 21st.... i have been off since the end of last week
tongue.png

Am hoping my report get's sent out soon, i dislike playing the waiting game
roll.png

Out of my 5 classes i had 4 exams, i know i got a B or an A on my maths exam, can't remember the exact percentage i got.. oops.. Agriculture exam, business admin work sample.. Social test.

Hope you do well on your report Ray
smile.png

Thanks Nicola and Matthew!
woot.gif

Actual exams are next year. I'm going into IB, which is known for being several hundred times harder.
hide.gif

ray's two cents :

Thanks Nicola and Matthew!
woot.gif

Actual exams are next year. I'm going into IB, which is known for being several hundred times harder.
hide.gif

Don't worry about it. They over hype it. It will be challenging but nothing you can't handle. Just think of it like a bunch of AP courses.​

lol.png
wait till you hit year 11 and 12, then exams get more confusing
lol.png

I keep telling myself One more year to go.. one more year to go
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom