I GOT MY NEW CHICKENS!!

Yay!!! I decided what breeds to get as some of you may know I decided to get more the breeds. Thank you for the recommendations by the way. I decided to go with one Leghorn named Grace. A Golden Laced Wyandotte named Penny. Last but not least two Amerecaunas named Grethchen and Charlie (short for Charlotte.) Again thanks for the recommendations! Here are some chick pics!
gretchen and charlie the Ameraucanas!

Yay!!! I decided what breeds to get as some of you may know I decided to get more the breeds. Thank you for the recommendations by the way. I decided to go with one Leghorn named Grace. A Golden Laced Wyandotte named Penny. Last but not least two Amerecaunas named Grethchen and Charlie (short for Charlotte.) Again thanks for the recommendations! Here are some chick pics!
How can you name them at such an early age? We took about 3-4 months before ours started picking up names based on either their dominance(grouseiness) or verbose behaviours. Bobbette was the first to get a name as she was the alpha hen to the alpha roo(Bobbie). Actually, its my wife's assigned duty giving them names and apparently I am expected to keep them all straight. Best wishes and congratulations on your new chicken!

Back
Top Bottom