I got some bad ju-ju in the house pictures added

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
Well almost two weeks ago my kids broke my bed frame and since i didnt want to bother to buy a new one , i went to the garage to get a big brick to hold the frame up. We got a lot of bricks of all sizes left from the previous owner of the house. So i run to the garagepick a big grey one, roll it over. HOLY SMACKERS!! its not a brick its a grave marker or a small head stone.
It reads"..though our darling angel went to heaven....heavenly......something, something will wear the crown of life?" I am creeped out that i touched it . since then i lost al my muscovy eggs three days before hatching for no reason at all, then a quail egg exploded in the bator and ruined 8 eggs and stank everything out, i got 2nd degree burns on my right arm when hot bacon grease splashed on my arm(10 quarter sized slatters), i got a huge head cold and last but not least a woman that my husband had a affair with a long time ago all sudden contacted me via myspace and harrased me so bad, stole my pics and slandered me so bad that myspace closed her account(and her sisters) BTW the affair is over, he saw his errors and she lives 1200 miles away.

What should i do with the stone, put it on craigslist or call a priest or somebody to take it away cause i aint touching that thing.

So how was your week?

thank you for the p.m. tip with making a rubbing of the stone, now i can read it much clearer

"Our darling boy freed
from every earthly pain
twas Jesus called him home
the crown of life to wear"

7736_trouble_001.jpg

a mark from the maker of the stone?
7736_trouble_002.jpg

Last edited:
Yikes!!! We had a whole year of that kind of thing in 2007. One strange, creepy, bad thing after another. You should put the stone on craigslist for sure, or save it for a halloween decoration... Hope things get better!!

Boy that is bad Ju-Ju!

Bad Ju-Ju normally comes in three's, but you have a total of five... that is serious!

Say your prayers tonight and forgive the "crazy-ex-girlfriend" and if your husband is still with you, forgive him too...

Control the things that make you crazy and forgive the things that you cannot control.

Maybe that will break the bad Ju-Ju!

You might try calling your County historical society and see if they have a cemetary committee/society (I know here they are slowly, but surely, surveying all the graveyards they can find and recording all names/dates). If there is, and the previous owner didn't haul it in from who knows where, they might be able to match it up.

We were lucky to find this property years ago, as we have the most respectful 744 closest neighbors we could hope for (slightly different experience than yours). Hope whatever curse it is lifts!

Good neighbors who always give the best advice: "Get busy living"
neighborsA032008.jpg

Now I could live next to a place like that...no one to complain about the chickens then! At the pet cemetary here the humane society turns loose the chickens who find their way to the shelter, so they are 'graveyard chickens'.

I second Ivan3 about contacting your local historical society, but then again who know where it came from.

You could always find a nice peaceful place for it in a cflowerbed or soemthing...if you think some thing or someone is attatched to it they might appreciate that view more than the one they now have
tongue.png

Quote:
I forgave him already after he bought us wedding bands instead of new pipes for the bike. We are still together and he apologized on putting me into this situation.
Forgive her ? never, wont happen.

i thought about halloween decoration first , thats when everything bad started. then i thought exorsist or maybe somebody on craigslist waants to bury i in a ex's yard or maybe a goth would like it.

Quote:
I really prefer not to have a kids grave marker/stone in my garage.

with you on this one. Its a respect thing for me though.

I do believe you should call the county historical society and tell them what you have found. Most of the time local library would be a good place to start to find a contact. Many around here have a whole room and staff devoted to local history and geneology.

If not the historical folks, then you should call the police and tell them what you found. You need to report it to someone - in many places it's a crime to be in possession of a headstone. Have you checked to see if there are others in the garage also?

Do you live on property that may have a graveyard on it? If not then the former house tenants may have stolen it from a graveyard - a big nono!

Don't just toss it out - two wrongs don't make a right. If you are a believer in the karma then throwing it out sure won't fix your ju ju problems!

Back
Top Bottom