1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I got some new babies!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by MomofPeeps11, Aug 14, 2011.

1. MomofPeeps11

MomofPeeps11 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2011
    Plymouth, MA
    Well the 2 chickens I had ended up as Roo's... so they went to the farm yesterday. [​IMG]

But while at the farm I ended up getting 5 new babies!! 3 Americaunas and 2 Turkens.. so cute!! Any helpful advice on these breeds??

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh they are so beautiful!! You little boy looks adorable and very happy with the new babies. I don't have any special advice other than to give them lots of love and cuddles! Keep them fed and watered and all should be good. Congrats on the new babies! [​IMG]

~Kelly~
    My Country Chronicles Blog

3. haemony

haemony Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2011
    WV
    One of your newbies looks exactly my Blondie when she was a baby. She turned out to be an incredibly pretty bird. She the one in my userpic with my other Ameraucana. The two I have seem a bit smarter, tougher, and more curious than the other birds. They are also a mischievous, territorial, and tend to be escape artists but that description might apply to all chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by