I got them!

ILoveBabySilkies

Songster
Apr 21, 2020
WPB, FL
It’s been 2 months since I’ve been waiting for my chicks. Now I can happily say they’re here! Six little nuggets😊 2 GLW, 2 Cuckoo Marans, 1 Dominique, and 1 white Plymouth Rock! I’m so happy and couldn’t be more pleased I’ve had them for one week now the Dominique jumps into my hand every time I put my arm into the brooder. I’m happy to be sharing this with you guys and love my babies and hope everyone and their flocks are doing well during this time! Wish me luck! :celebrate

It’s been 2 months since I’ve been waiting for my chicks. Now I can happily say they’re here! Six little nuggets😊 2 GLW, 2 Cuckoo Marans, 1 Dominique, and 1 white Plymouth Rock! I’m so happy and couldn’t be more pleased I’ve had them for one week now the Dominique jumps into my hand every time I put my arm into the brooder. I’m happy to be sharing this with you guys and love my babies and hope everyone and their flocks are doing well during this time! Wish me luck! :celebrate
good luck!

That’s awesome! I have grown chickens but at 6am I’ll have at least 8 baby chicks. I’m very anxious. I’ve checked everything so many times that I may drive myself crazy. I’ve read about so many things that can happen to baby chicks on here. I need to chill out but I probably won’t sleep a wink tonight.

That’s awesome! I have grown chickens but at 6am I’ll have at least 8 baby chicks. I’m very anxious. I’ve checked everything so many times that I may drive myself crazy. I’ve read about so many things that can happen to baby chicks on here. I need to chill out but I probably won’t sleep a wink tonight.
I’m getting anxious for you! I wouldn’t sleep at all either not until I make sure all my babies hatch out! Good luck I hope everything goes well!:fl

I’m getting anxious for you! I wouldn’t sleep at all either not until I make sure all my babies hatch out! Good luck I hope everything goes well!:fl

Back
Top Bottom