I had a dream....(don't make fun of me too bad)

yeah chickabee..thats sort of like it is for me..i will see like a "scene" of something that i had dreamed... like snippets of a conversation around my table with my mother..and then one day my mother and i were were having that exact conversation around the table..same clothes and everything.......and i dreamed that my dog Mandy was gonna die before she did...i actually told my husband of that dream..cause i woke up crying...and many years ago..i was still a teen..lol...my mother and i were in the kitchen..and we heard an ambulance siren..i didnt think anything of it...but my mother said..(and i still get the chills when i remember this)..my mother said..."where's Todd(my brother) at today?"...(he had already moved out of the house by then..he was like 21)...and she said.."somethings wrong with him".."somethings happend.."..and sure enough..within an 1/2 hour we got the call that he was at the hospital...the ambulance we had heard was for my brother...*shivers*....

he was riding a dirt bike(or 4 wheeler..cant remember which)..he tried to ride up a dirt hill..the bike flipped over on top of him and landed on his head... it cracked his helmet open...and they thought he broke his neck..but thank god..he only had a broken jaw and a nasty deep slash (from the wire inside the busted helmet)..he still has a bad scar from that on his face...but thankfully he survived.....Wendy

This happens to me alot. It's good to know I'm not the only one!

what sort of things do you dream about kimmie?​

Last edited:
i have something slightly different.i have space outs all the time and usually i make up scenes in my head without intending to. sometime much later some how some way that scene happens and i get this overwhelming feelings of dejavoo(sorry for spelling)its really weird

I had a dream the other night that I was at my neighbors house and asked to use their bathroom so I could blow my nose.
I went in and started to blow my nose but nothing was coming out, so I blew harder and harder because I knew something was in there and out of my nostril came a big brown worm! and then another and another.
*SHIVERS* I woke up with my hand clamped over my nose. I certainly hope THAT never happens!
sickbyc.gif

OMG
sickbyc.gif

Somehow I missed the first few words of your post, and started reading at "the other night"

What??!!

I had to go back and read the "I had a dream" part!

Back
Top Bottom