I hate cows!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Of course!!!! I DO know how to make a good potato salad. I swear I do. LOTSA pickles..... sweet and dill all chopped up using my Quick Chef (I love that thing).

Ya'll are making me hungry.

You want the black angus one (#3) that I suspect is the ringleader or the cute red one (#164)?

Quote:
Ya'll are making me hungry.

You want the black angus one (#3) that I suspect is the ringleader or the cute red one (#164)?

Oh man, I'll be takin' some nice angus steak!

The two stories of unfortunate cow encounters:
Against the rules, fooling around with my cousin's 4H heifer in the barn. It oh so casually stood on my foot. And stayed there. While I shoved, punched, growled, cursed but didn't dare holler 'cause I'd get in trouble. It pretended I wasn't there. Lucky had my boots on. Lied about my limp..
Went to pick blackberries while the family was visiting friends and I was bored outta my gourd (early teen, its fatal if not treated). "buckets are in the first stall" Grabbed a bucket and wandered off as far as possible. Big cow critter starts ambling up to me. Now, at that time I was still City, and didn't know...I nervously moved off. It followed. I walked faster. So did it. Soon I was running back to the safety of the barn with this huge beast chasing me. the family friend takes one look and nearly falls over laughing. I'd grabbed the idiot cow's feed bucket.

I am hoping (when the money starts coming in faster than it goes out) to fence in the back half acre (-). Rural subdivision. It faces back to horse pasture and creek. Critters that have wandered by my window: horses, cows, deer, turkey, flock of mystery guinea hens (ate all the lawn seed twice), hawks, dogs, cats, possums and an emu. Rumour has it that the farm up the road lost a Cape Buffalo for several weeks. Within a few miles folks have buffalo, camels, llamas, alpacas, and who knows what else.

the only cow critter I have is in the freezer.
PS: the best way to get good german potato salad is to marry a german and tell him to make it.

Quote:
gig.gif

It took some training on my part to teach the puppy to ignore the cows on our walks around the farm. They are all curious about the strange little "cow" on a leash and follow us. By the time we head back to the house we have the whole herd following us.
roll.png

Oh my... I think you just convinced me that I do NOT want a cow.  Hubby asked me just last night if I wanted to raise one... Nope, nuh uh.  No way.

/img/smilies/hugs.gif  I'm so sorry.
@Mrs MIACows are wonderful creatures but they can get in to trouble, try showing them then we will see what you will say.

Last edited:
@Mrs MIA Cows are wonderful creatures but they can get in to trouble, try showing them then we will see what you will say.
Wow, that post was from 7 years ago...
We tried the cow thing... didn't go well... no longer married. ;)

Back
Top Bottom