I HATE THIS TIME OF NIGHT!!!!!

Hey, I'm still awake. I don't think I'm capable of much more typing for the day though.
tongue.png

hey Fierlin, how you doing??

Yep, motor racing. I think you are getting a Grand Prix too this year. Bernie (Ecclestone, F1 boss) wants to take over the world.
Talking about cars. We have to go shop and the car broke down on my way home from work last night. Had to phone my boss for a tow. Other car's sitting on a flat tire... I'm just going to hang out here for a bit while DH sorts that out.

Yep, motor racing. I think you are getting a Grand Prix too this year. Bernie (Ecclestone, F1 boss) wants to take over the world.
Talking about cars. We have to go shop and the car broke down on my way home from work last night. Had to phone my boss for a tow. Other car's sitting on a flat tire... I'm just going to hang out here for a bit while DH sorts that out.

I KNOW what's like!!!!!!!!
hide.gif
not fun!!!!!

Well, he just ran out of cigarettes, so it should take too long to get us mobile again
wee.gif

Still got hours to kill before work... And apart from work I'm not planning on doing very much at all today.
I hope the spare tire's O.K. I never remember to check......
I'd better go see what's going on. Last thing I need today is getting stranded with two dead cars. I'll come back and chat with you all later...
frow.gif

Well, he just ran out of cigarettes, so it should take too long to get us mobile again
wee.gif

Still got hours to kill before work... And apart from work I'm not planning on doing very much at all today.
I hope the spare tire's O.K. I never remember to check......
I'd better go see what's going on. Last thing I need today is getting stranded with two dead cars. I'll come back and chat with you all later...
frow.gif

see you!
frow.gif

Hi again! Sorry about that, I was called away for something. I've probably missed all the conversation now...

Sumi, I'm in SA, but it's a different SA to you!
what kind of birds do you have??

Well, starting with the non-chickens:
My sister has four month-old ducklings. We think they're Muscovies but we're not sure.
I have two quails. Their babies are in the incubator and are due on Monday! Yay! So excited, I've never hatched quails before.

and now for the chickens:
My father has 6 ISA Browns (just start laying last week), 5 Leghorns (mostly Leghorns, there's definately some other bits in them too, though), and 1 old OEG Bantam who doesn't lay.
I have 3 Frizzle roosters (I got them for free, that's why they're not with the ladies yet), 6 lavender Araucana pullets (haven't started laying yet. Holding my breath for that), 2 OEG Bantam roosters (came with the Frizzles), and 6 three-week-old Silkie/Frizzle cross chicks (I bought them as week-olds).

We also seem to have a flock of magpies at the moment, but they're not ours.

Back
Top Bottom