I hate to sound like an idiot, but...a few questions...

Quote:
Oh trust me, I was a woman on the verge!!!!
I think we'll make it.....but it won't be fun!

I would call to make sure they didnt come in on the evening truck, TSC has done that, and put them out, and when you get there in the morning to find they have sold out, then you will
he.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
Oh trust me, I was a woman on the verge!!!!
I think we'll make it.....but it won't be fun!

I would call to make sure they didnt come in on the evening truck, TSC has done that, and put them out, and when you get there in the morning to find they have sold out, then you will
he.gif
barnie.gif

Holy Cow! I never thought of that!!
THANKS!!!
I am going to find the phone number right now!!

What?! Wilco is getting in Speckled Sussex?! Ohhh... this is very bad news indeed. *goes off to call Wilco and place an order* Eighyeighyeigh... don't suppose hubby will notice 2 or 3 more, do you?!

Oh, alright. I was a naughty girl. I admit it. But I had forgot that I had really really wanted speckled sussex until it was mentioned. I put in my order for 3 pullets. This is what I will do if my husband asks or notices:
hu.gif
hee hee hee... Mwuuaahhh ha ha haha... this is madness I tell you. Plain and simple and delightful in all its ways madness. But ya know, I have to make getting that big trough as a brooder worth it! Don't ya think?

Quote:
I hope not!!
I have went to that page a few times and thought about posting....but it lt looked too complicated.
I really want to post pics when I get the babies, so I will buckle down, and figure it out!
caf.gif

I am going to the Wilco in Battle Ground. They said they don't typically order the Speckled Sussex, but will put in special orders. She didn't seem to have a problem with ordering just 3 for me. But then, she already had some orders on the books for that breed... so chances are she will just order one large order and call when they have a delivery date. YAY!!
wink.png
Can't wait to see your pics when you get your chicks!!
smile.png

Quote:
I hope not!!
I have went to that page a few times and thought about posting....but it lt looked too complicated.
I really want to post pics when I get the babies, so I will buckle down, and figure it out!
caf.gif

It's really not as bad as it looks.

DON'T FORGET THOSE PICTURES!!!
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom