I Hate Wal-Mart!!!

Me & My Peeps :

Quote:
LOL!!
lau.gif
What IS made here anymore? Ya cant fault a store for doing what everybody else does. For generations we all lived high. We wanted more and cheaper and never planned for tommorow.........Now it's tommorow and everyone is feeling slighted.

Im not picking on you or your comments, just saying that WE did this as a nation. NOT Walmart.

I have to say that I hate Walmart too. I grow organic produce on a 1/2 acre and I can't believe the people who beat down my door to buy it. There is a Buy Local movement in this country and everyone should join it. not just local produce but local AMERICA. When I buy my dog treats (or anything else for that matter) I always check the bag to see where it was actually made> I definately boycott anything made in China. And when they have grapes and melons in the store in the middle of winter you can be sure it came from Chile. Our country has strict regulations(although not strict enough) on chemicals used on produce. How do we know what was sprayed on stuff from Chile? and i can't beleive with the regulations on produce in our country that our country would even allow this stuff in here. Oh dang, sorry for the band wagon. Another reason i don't like Walmart is the store is always a mess and jumbled up with very large open cardboard boxes with product littering the walkway. I feel like I am in the dang swapmeet. I can't get out of there fast enough. I do feel for the people who have no choice but to work or shop their since it's hard to get a job these days and I can see needing to shop there because everything else is too far away. I feel lucky that i have a choice and I do not choose to shop there.​

Quote:
lau.gif
You said it!

agreed. i love walmart. i love to go late and look at the weirdos lol. it sucks they don't have duck products there, but i have bought some stuff doe my ducks there. like their dog house which was waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper there an anywhere else. and nothing is made in america anymore. louisville slugger bats aren't even made in america anymore.. how do i know? cuz my dad lost his job last christmas because they moved to CHINA

eta: there is ONE plant in the USA still, it's in louisville, obviously lol

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
You said it!

Ditto.

I don't buy my produce there, but the store brand packaged items are REALLY good. I like the garden department, and I used to buy eggs at WalMart
lau.gif
but not any more.... not the company's fault, specifically.
wink.png

Last edited:
every thing being made in China, Mexico, ect is because companies move there because wages are cheaper and they make more money that way, and with everyone wanting more for less companies listened it ended up that they moved the companies to other counties, its not wal-mart or anyone's fault but the consumers. I do shop at wal-mart but I also shop at aldi's for food now when I get my farm I am hoping to grow and raise most of my own food. I do try and buy American I bought a Henry rifle because those are made here but its hard to find products that are made here in the USA anymore.
It has happened in part because we have become a throw away society get it cheap at wal-mart it breaks by a new one.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom