I have a chicken with **HOT** Pink on its neck!! What breed is this?

Where there's a will, there's a way. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. :idunno
When I was a kid one of my neighbors had a Great Dane...impregnated by a small Beagle that roamed around the neighborhood. The Great Dane was fenced in, too. He did whaaaat??? Oh yes, he did! Lol, can ya imagine that? 😆 🤣 😂

My neighbor's sweet cat visits often. This time it looked like she got into some Pepto Bismol.
I asked about it, their son colored a pink heart on her with a marker, he loves her...yeah, goofy way to show it, but some kids do the darnedest things.

Not sure why your chick has that color going on, but it has to be coming from some source. Hope she is otherwise well. ❤️

20220409_152420.jpg

When I was a kid one of my neighbors had a Great Dane...impregnated by a small Beagle that roamed around the neighborhood. The Great Dane was fenced in, too. He did whaaaat??? Oh yes, he did! Lol, can ya imagine that? 😆 🤣 😂
Friend had a beagle that climbed out of his 6' chainlink pen, crossed a highway to a nearby development, climbed a fence into a backyard and bred a dachshund.

Friend had a beagle that climbed out of his 6' chainlink pen, crossed a highway to a nearby development, climbed a fence into a backyard and bred a dachshund.
He then climbed back out after being identified by the owner of the dachshund by his collar ID, went home and sat outside his pen waiting to be allowed in. I gave my friend this dog as an 8 week old puppy. 3 years later he was hunting about 15 miles west of my home and lost Red. The next day Red homed to my house - a place he hadn't been to since he was an 8 week old pup.

He then climbed back out after being identified by the owner of the dachshund by his collar ID, went home and sat outside his pen waiting to be allowed in. I gave my friend this dog as an 8 week old puppy. 3 years later he was hunting about 15 miles west of my home and lost Red. The next day Red homed to my house - a place he hadn't been to since he was an 8 week old pup.
I don’t have words to describe beagles. I have person experience with one.

Back
Top Bottom