I have a crow...

I have always been under the impression that the Crows keep the Hawks away. I have seen the crows attack hawks in my yard many times. I do not think that the crows that live here can or would want to carry off a chicken, they seem to just want to protect their own babies during their own breeding seasons.

And YES! they are smart and hold grudges.

I have always been under the impression that the Crows keep the Hawks away. I have seen the crows attack hawks in my yard many times. I do not think that the crows that live here can or would want to carry off a chicken, they seem to just want to protect their own babies during their own breeding seasons.

And YES! they are smart and hold grudges.

I honestly believe they are just protecting their babies, and feeding them. It’s why I won’t kill them , and I don’t want to scare them away- they sorta live here too.

They don’t get food here often by the looks of things , and that may be an issue. I’d be happy to feed them if they left my girls alone.
Not long back I rescued a crow from a dog, I feel kinda bad now cause it’s probably the one causing issue/being a parent

Back
Top Bottom