I have a dilema and need some ideas

Quote:
Great idea with the recipes....if you wanted to add a little something...run to dollar store, get a basket or cheap dollar container, a dish towel, and a wash cloth....maybe a candle or kitchen gadgets...arrange all in a little basket with recipe cards....excellent gift, cheaper than a case of beer!!!!

I usually go with lotto tickets. Never know they may hit
wink.png
or check ebay for cheap gift cards.

You could offer to take the wedding pics...
Didnt you recently do that for your friend that you call Skanky?
Heard those pics came out good!! ..
big_smile.png

Bet they'd appreciate not havin' got pay a real photographer! They can cost BIG bucks!!
th.gif

Also had a lady embroider 2 pillow cases with our names and wedding date.... that was sweet, something to keep forever....
love.gif

Or make the suggested family recipe book, and then put it in a basket with SAMPLES of the recipes made! A few brownies, a mini-cake, etc. Or you could attach the recipe card to the made item with a bow. Something like that...

Hit up your hippie-artsy friend who already owes you favor? Seriously, pick something from the shop and pm me an address.

Quote:
They did come out good and Skanky loved them. She is starting to grow on me a bit. I just wish the family drama would stay outside the door. Took almost 4 years, but yeah, she is growin on me.

I planned on taking my camera and surprising them with the pics. I wanted to have a gift for them at the wedding. They are young, and this gal has mellowed him out more than anyone thought possible
lol.png

At my wedding shower (33 years ago) the gift I remember getting was a glass pitcher filled with tea bags. I loved it. I'm a tea-a-holic
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom