Status
Not open for further replies.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
People, I am really interested in what everyone has to say. I really am!!! But ask you to please, please, please use paragraphs!!!!

I care about you all, and trying to read a post that is 179 sentences long is really difficult. For all of us. Hit enter every few sentences and it will much less painful for us, and you, who is wanting a response.

I totally agree! When I see a post that is one huge paragraph, or worse, uses ellipses rather than periods, I don't even try to wade through it.

I usually end up with a headache after one of those paragraphs, no offence
tongue.png

I try to punctuate everything long I write with a smiley or two.

hide.gif
I resemble that remark!
hide.gif
once in a while

-I will think of you every time I ramble on now!-"Deb said separate..separate..separate..." I'm serious..I get on a tangent and just ramble~~~ Don't judge me
hit.gif

Some of us.

Just have a hard time.

Even keeping the words.

All in one sentence.

Now we got to keep.

All sentences all in a paragraph.

Paragraphs need to be short.

Oh my I never will get this right or wright.

I like to use this paragraph , when people worry about spelling.

.cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at C ma brigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

hide.gif
lol.png
th.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom